CREATIVE CODING WORKSHOP GLASGOW 2019
PART 1: Pure Data
- explore help files that are referenced on the .pdf document, then try to complete task 1 🙂
- A worked through example will be shown…..
Task 2: Open and play with Amen_break (click me) ….which provides many of the answers to task 2…
- Download then read through and explore task 2 by clicking here
- The following is a half-finished version of task 2: array record and play with tabwrite and tabread.pd
- Can you complete task 2?
- To make sense of task 3 you should probably look at this: Archive
- We might need to talk about what a mixer is and how it works (click for image)
Some stuff that I have done with Pd:
All of the software materials for Perspective on musical time, Circles, Purple Pd Machine (+ audio) can be downloaded from the links above via Github, just follow the link to Github then click the ‘clone or download’ button, then download the.zip file.
PS the following might also be a useful template to build upon: basic_workshop_patch_v3 .pd
PART 2: TOUCH DESIGNER
The 2019 version of the below TD materials were developed with Mauricio Iregui: